Friday, May 6, 2016

In the Now

1.  This lovely fence photo is before the rains came and helped put out the massive ridge fire.   It has been raining for days, and days.  And anyway, I LOVE THE RAIN!

2.  The baby little is graduating from college, 1 year early saving me a boatload of moola, and has already landed a job!  TALK ABOUT BEING BLESSED!

3.  A good friend of mine and her hubby, with their 3 young children packed up their entire house in 24 hours, and moved far away for a his job.  I CAN'T IMAGINE PACKING AN ENTIRE HOUSE IN 24 HOURS...YIKES!

4.  Someone gifted me a gorgeous purple orchid that is thriving on my desk!  I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVEN'T KILLED IT YET! 

5.  This Mother's Day is my oldest daughter's birthday.  How fitting, because she was the first one to make me a MOM!   I CELEBRATE MOTHER'S DAY ON MY CHILDREN'S BIRTHDAYS!  YEP, 3 MOTHER'S DAYS FOR ME!  And on Mother's Day, I honor my own Mother.

Living in the NOW, on this rainy day!

Linking up today with GOOD FENCES  and NANCY for Random 5 .

Pop in for a visit!

                  
                                                                                                                     
 

9 comments:

  1. Hello, Happy Mother's Day to you. Happy Birthday to your oldest and congrats to your baby. Pretty fence shot. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad it's raining there. Super. Happy birthday for your oldest daughter's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rain is good! But I'm enjoying the sunny weather for now. Supposed to rain this weekend. Enjoy your Mom Day and your daughter's birthday. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blow that last (now unneeded) year of college tuition on something fun for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Raining here too again.
    Thanks for stopping by by blog and leaving a comment. : )
    Happy Birthday to your daughter and Happy Mothers Day to you!
    That is fast to pack up a whole house. I've moved quite a few times but it has always taken me a lot longer than that!!!
    Pretty picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful photo! congrats on #2! awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Mother's Day! Congratulations on your daughter's graduation...big deal and a job. I can't imagine moving again ... let alone packing up in 24 hours! Enjoy the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice fence shot. Enjoyed your randoms. Have a great Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Purple orchid is lovely. ALoha friend!

    ReplyDelete