Glad to back with Nancy for Random 5 Friday.
1. This week started out like this. Yes, snow in April! The birds and animals are very confused. The daffodils had a short stay.
2. We enjoyed a wonderful outing for a concert with the New York Wind Symphony featuring local cellist Eileen Moon of the NY Philharmonic under the direction of Johan de Meij. And the icing on that cake was that our daughter performed with them on clarinet, just as she did at their debut performance at Carnegie Hall. BRAVO!
3. I am vowing to tackle at least one pile of "stuff" left behind from each of the 3 littles who made us "empty nesters". Empty? Ha! So, I guess that is 3 piles of "stuff". I am prepared with large boxes for donation, and an extra large trash bin. I warned them that anything left behind is fair game.
4. Hubby has date night planned for tomorrow, though truth be told, I would much rather stay home by the fire with a glass of wine and a good movie. Yes, more snow is on the way.
5. A wonderful friend just gifted me these lovely eggs from her free range chickens. What wonderful timing, because this morning before work, I had 1 egg left! I just love how the Universe speaks to me!
|This morning the snow is gone...temporarily...April Fools continues!|
Linking up for Random 5 Friday at A Rural Journal
and with TexWisGirl for Good Fences. Stop by for a visit!