Friday, November 14, 2014

Universal Language of The Setting Sun

My last sunset at Waikiki...awesome!
Since I have returned from my journey to the island paradise of Hawaii, I haven't fully retrieved all of the zillion photos I took on many devices during my stay with my "bruddah" and other family members.  And since I always enjoy the wonderful island shares from my new friend Cloudia of Comfort Spiral, I thought I would share a few of my own for Skywatch Friday.

Now, I have been to the islands before, long ago as a young girl with my Beautiful Kauai Island Mama.  I was strictly a tourist on that maiden voyage.  But this time, I connected in true Aloha Fashion with the island people who are my family.  The language, the music, the food, and of course the scenery will forever be embedded in my soul.  There is something quite spiritual about the peaceable kingdom that is Hawaii.  Including the current work of Pele, the Goddess of Fire who is spreading hot lava from Kilauea on the Big Island to ensure that her people stay grounded on this earth, as they tune in to the vibration of the Universe, connecting each and every one of them with cosmic joy that is shared by all living things.
“Nothing is softer or more flexible than water, yet nothing can resist it.” ― Lao Tzu
The Aloha Spirit is alive and well.  We are all connected in this Universe.  Tune in and feel the peace and joy in abundance. 

7 comments:

  1. Just saying aloha makes me feel good. And, to see photos of the golden sunsets there. Ahhhhh. Mahalo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful photos - the sunsets are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are brilliant! Your words touching.


    ALOHA from Honolulu
    ComfortSpiral
    =^..^= . <3 . >< } } (°>

    "Let silence take you to the core of life." ~Rumi

    ReplyDelete
  4. gosh. just beautiful golden light!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - what dazzling shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sun is superb! Hawaii is one of the places I really really would like to see one day! Mahalo

    ReplyDelete