Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Gratitude in the Snow

Yes, the practice of gratitude is especially important when the Universe connects us through the various attributes of Mother Nature.  On this day before we celebrate Thanksgiving here in the northeast United States, the wet snow falls...ok, dumps is more like it because it's coming down really fast.  Yet, I walk outside to feel the wetness as I raise my face and hands to the sky and Give Thanks for all that is NOW!

    “I am grateful for what I am and have. My thanksgiving is perpetual. It is surprising how contented one can be with nothing definite — only a sense of existence. ”

3 comments:

  1. Lovely post - and that's a fabulous photo. I feel like I have so much to be grateful for, simply with each breath. Thoreau really knew what he was talking about didn't he?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love this quote! It is oh, so true! Thanks for stopping by Friend. Aloha.

      Delete
  2. might as well be grateful - can't change the weather anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete