Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Autumnal Blessings

On this last day of Summer I am energized and very much looking forward to the glorious days of Autumn.  And my blog friend Deborah at Temenos of the Blessing Light always sends me the best snail mail to ring in the new season.

 
I mingled a few new fallen maple leaves and some of the goldenrod with her lovely, velvety soft scarlet red leaf attached to gorgeous shiny golden paper with this poem...

fragile twigs
breaking off the scarlet papers
autumn wind

~  Basho

Oh to Autumn and all of its gorgeous, colorful glory!

Thank you Deborah! 

Aloha...


2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful Fall full of Equinox blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a beautiful autumn gathering Vicki! I've been so enjoying my goldenrod this year - it's such a delightful bee magnet and I could spend hours watching my apian friends enjoy the feasting. Happy, happy autumn.

    ReplyDelete