Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Hope Springs Eternal

 
Hope Springs Eternal (with the end of my store bought tulips)

The thermometer says 28, but those 40 mph winds tell a different story of that 28 degrees.
The weatherman says, 28, but it feels like 16...well yes, it does, and worse, as that cold wind blows right through to the bone.

But, last week we had this for one whole day...the beginnings of the great thaw!
I can see over the mountain of snow in my front yard now.
This muddy mess is frozen over again...but soon!
 There is no season such delight can bring
As summer, autumn, winter and the spring.
~William Browne

I, for one, love the changing of the seasons.  I am grateful for this cold, springy day and for the birds that are determined to declare it is indeed springtime.  They continue to sing their
glorious songs, as they are tuned in to the universal law of nature.  They know!!!
 WE ARE ALL CONNECTED...WE ARE ONE!  
SING...SING...SING!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment