Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Blessed Be

In the true spirit of Thanksgiving, and tuning in late to "Sonography" for Martina McBride's Blessed, I am burning "Blessed Be" incense handmade from all natural plant material from Nina at Two Crow Cottage


 I get kissed by the sun each morning

Matching socks (a rare sight)...it's cold outside

Put my feet on a hardwood floor

Rosebud Sandy's porch swing...sweet!
Sometimes I sit on my front porch swing just soaking up the day
I think to myself, I think to myself


This world is a beautiful place


I have been blessed and I feel like I've found my way
I have been blessed with so much more than I deserve


Across a crowded room, I know you know what I'm thinking 
by the way I look at you...

And no words have to be said

I think to myself, I think to myself
This love is a beautiful gift

I have been blessed...

Happy Thanksgiving!





1 comment:

  1. *´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Happy Thanksgiving! ¤

    ReplyDelete