Monday, May 20, 2019

TIME FLIES


Whether we're having fun or not...



So, LET'S JUST HAVE SOME FUN!!!  

Springtime came in like a LION for sure...and has remained a
LION right up until this past weekend when the sun finally came out and the temperatures rose above 70 degrees!  

Old man winter makes many cranky...as does politics!
And it sure is getting old.  The great divide that is apparent in the news media could surely use a makeover.  

So if something is making you cranky, get out there and perform a 
RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS! 

That is what we need more of...it surely does make a difference, not only for the recipient, but for your very own soul. 

TO EACH HIS OWN...

Make someone's day special.
Do not wreak havoc, just because someone disagrees with you.
Smile at all you meet...it may be the light they need to get by. 
 Donate to a food pantry.

SHINE YOUR LIGHT!  

ITS MESSAGE IS LOVE...
AND LOVE IS WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS MORE OF....







3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if I agree with you. Some part of me does, but some other part doesn't.
    'Be kind no matter what...' - it's definitely not me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Olka, here you are disagreeing with me...and yet I can still smile and say, "HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!".

    And that is really my point. We don't have to agree, but I will certainly not take offense to your "disagreement" with me. To each his own!

    There is no easier way to come out of a funk than to do something nice for another. It can be as simple as holding the door open for another, baking cookies for a friend, give someone a flower from your garden...and yes a simple SMILE and a HELLO can make all the difference to another. Put yourself in their shoes...

    :) ALOHA TO YOU!

    And Olka...

    Life is too short to hold grudges! ONWARD...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Random Acts of Kindness. Back a few years ago I was the recipient of several and passed them on.

    ReplyDelete