|Dewdrops taken with Samsung Galaxy S3|
1. A new day dawns, leaving dewdrops on the tips of the still green blades of grass. It is a simple JOY as the Universe continues its conversation with me and reaches into the depths of my soul to keep me in tune.
|This one taken with Canon PowerShot A3300|
2. The cosmic energy that flows through the atmosphere is very powerful if you are attuned and open to receive it in all of its positive glory.
The Shawankgunk Ridge provides a vantage point for a fantastic view in the fall.
Slip into a pair of Nike sneaks and hit the trails.
3. There is much peace in Mother Nature for the seeker.
4. The colors of Autumn are a message of transformation...there is an alteration taking place. I like to think of it as a renewal, for this is the time that Mother Nature takes hold and preserves all the goodness & beauty that was bestowed upon us through Spring, into Summer until now, as she prepares for rest and renewal.
|The Journey within...|
5. It is a glorious day!!! I am in a complete and peaceful state of
Won't you join me?
Joining Nancy at A Rural Journal for Random 5 Friday!!!
Stop by to say "hi"!