Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Kindness Challenge

Well an online friend, Deborah Weber at Temenos of the Blessing Light is quite a busy lady spreading her good intentions and positive vibrations throughout the universe for anyone who may be paying attention...

Not only do I receive wonderful notes of love and joy and harmony from her via good old fashioned snail mail, she is always online with some wonderful folks around the globe doing her part to help reach those who may be in darkness, seeking the light.  Of course, she always inspires me to join in.

My way of spreading some light and joy through kindness is by strumming my ukulele at some of the nursing homes in our area.  When I get together with my ukulele ensemble, it is always the best time ever, with plenty of laughs.  Laughter is truly the best medicine!  Especially in a nursing home!
 
I have to tell you, that not only are the residents feeling the love, but I am warmed so much by the very same emotion when I see them swaying, and smiling and hearing them sing along, is just the icing on the cake.


So get out there and see if you can't spread some wonderful love and joy through your own act of Kindness...the feeling you get from doing so, will be your just reward!  We are connected!  Sing along...

Stop by for more info on the Kindness Challenge.  

 Thanks for stopping by!

Aloha!

7 comments:

  1. I'm sure a ukulele puts a smile on most people's faces! Nice to meet someone else about to embark on the Kindness Challenge :)
    Special Teaching at Pempi’s Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. A better world it would be if we all practiced being kind. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. This delights me beyond measure! Kindness, laughter, and ukes - best medicine indeed. Keep strumming, keep smiling, and keep up that beautiful beautiful aloha spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...you are reminding me of my trips to Maui, Mahalo nui!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Music certainly does soothe the soul and brings happiness to all. I'm sure the seniors are enjoying your playing for them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snail mail and ukulele... these are a few of my favorite things. So glad I found your joy spreading blog.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic way to spread some smiles!

    ReplyDelete